Thursday 6 January 2011

A interesting idea to show your information: The QR-Code tree:


From conzept and kowledge:




To idea, presentation and realization to communicate, and offer a selection of QR codes,from which to select:
Align Centre
Example:

Blue Code: My web content (3) / My Twitter web page.

Red Code: My web contact info (1) / My Skype phone number.

Green Code: My web content (1) / web site / Dot Tel landing page (includes my contact info).

Yellow Code: My web content (2) / My blog (home page).

White Code: My web contact info (2) / My email address.


Result:



Or just simply:


My .Tel

.

QR code is a black and white image. Each QR code represent a specific website URL. Smartphone’s camera can be used to scan QR code image and translate into corresponding website URL, text, phone number. You can convert and generate QR code image of any website URL, phone number or any text on the internet. This is possible using free QR code generator tools online.


Online QR code generator tool


1. Open kaywa QR code generator tool in web browser.


2. Click to select ‘text’ from content type option. You can also select website URL, phone number or SMS to convert and generate respective QR code image.


3. Type or paste required text. (Enter Phone number, if converting phone number into QR code).

4. Click ‘Generate’ button to get QR code image. You right click QR code image to copy and paste. Alternatively, grab permalink URL for QR code image,


▼ More Readings

  • Make QR code of website URL
    QR code is an image representation of specific URL destination on the web. These are used by mobile users to quickly hop on specific location without need to manually type the web address. For example, you...

  • How to create Icon from Image [JPG to ICO]
    Icons are also usual images, except they are in different format called ICO. You can use any image on the computer as icon by performing image to icon conversion. After conversion, you can use resultant ICO...

No comments:

Post a Comment